pretty girls in corsets: laced tight

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

My little waist cincher

vollers, waist cincher
As promised, here is my little white Vollers waist cincher which I wear pretty much daily...And yes, I would dearly like to have one in black. I don't lace tight during the day and after a summer of very loose stays I fear I can only take my waist in two inches for the day...For evening I like to be able to lace down four to six inches and Christmas parties are coming....
panties

3 Comments:

Blogger fix buffalo said...

Christmas parties...let us know what you'll be wearing, oh beautiful one with so many invitations to choose from...you've got the best little blog, going....

1:17 PM  
Blogger J said...

lovely, lovely, lovely....that's all I really can say. thank you.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

how do you breathe?

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home